You know how sometimes you are taking a bath and you have this great idea that seems awesome? I did that a month ago, and I acted on it this week. I thought it would be great to do a 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways on Re-Discover Washington’s Facebook page with prizes from local merchants. Great exposure for them, fun for the fans, and just one more thing for me to do each day – it was the perfect idea! Luckily, everybody else thought the same thing. As soon as I sent out the e-mail to all people I have featured on the blog, they responded immediately, willing to give away awesome prizes for the Re-Discover Washington fans! I even had to turn people down, asking them to sponsor “Where in Washington?” instead. That’s how wonderful our local merchants are. Support their business, shop local this year. These people go above and beyond serving the community, appreciate them as much as you can!
So, are you excited about the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways? Here is what I will be giving away on Re-Discover Washington’s Facebook page in the month of December:
12 Days of Christmas Giveaways
1. Hillermann Nursery and Florist: $25 Gift Certificate
2. American Bounty Restaurant: $25 Gift Certificate
3. Shawna Lane Creations: a sterling silver couple’s ring ($25 value) http://www.etsy.com/listing/109589728/sterling-pearl-couples-mothers-ring
4. The Honeycomb: Merry Little Me Holiday Headpiece ( $55 valiue) http://www.etsy.com/listing/114544132/red-hair-flower-champagne-hair-accessory
5. Present Moment Yoga: 3 Free Yoga Classes ($36 value)
6. I.B. Nuts & Fruit Too: ($30 Christmas Basket)
7. Cowan’s Restaurant: $25.00 Gift Certificate for Cowan’s Restaurant or Mercantile and a Cowan’s T-shirt and Coffee Mug
8. East Main Antiques: $25 Gift Certificate
9. Fern & Sycamore: Men’s Leather (Tan) Wallet. Made in Missouri. Value $52
10. The Fudge Shoppe: A pound of truffles
11. Four Seasons Florist: A Christmas Poinsettia
12. Big Boys Grilled Subs and Wings: $25 Gift Certificate
Where in Washington
1. The Art Center: “Pears” print by David Arnold, valued at $65.00
2. Discover Outdoors: American Expedition 16” Wildlife Wall Clocks, $30.00 value.
3. The Pot Shop: Chicken Cooker, $60 value.
4. Obermark Optometry: Pretty Pair of Ladies Sunwear, $80.00 value.
Looks like fun, and it will be fun! Our downtown merchants are awesome, make sure you let them know how much you appreciate them!